Grilled Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa and Cilantro-Lime Yogurt Sauce
-- 1/2 lb. boneless tilapia fillets
--Soft corn tortillas
--8 oz. PLAIN Greek yogurt
--1 bunch cilantro, chopped
--1 mango, diced
--1 sm. red onion, diced
--1 med. red bell pepper, diced
--12 thick slices cucumber, diced
--1/4 sm. head red cabbage, shredded
--1 avocado, pitted and sliced
--1 clove of fresh garlic, minced
--1/2 tsp. sea salt
--1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
--1 tsp. olive or grapeseed oil
--1/4 tsp. ancho chili powder
--1 can black beans, cooked, rinsed
1. Combine diced mango, garlic, onion, cucumber and red pepper with apple cider vinegar and grapeseed or olive oil. Add in about 2/3 cup chopped cilantro, juice of one lime and a dash of salt. Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Salt fish fillets lightly and dust with ancho chili powder. Grill or sautee fish until browned at edges and no longer translucent. While you're cooking this, prepare the yogurt sauce.
3. For yogurt sauce, in a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt (stirred), juice of half a lime, a handful of chopped cilantro and a pinch of salt. Add in a few teaspoons of water to thin the sauce so it's spoonable. Set aside.
4. Warm corn tortillas in microwave if you wish. Cut tilapia into chunks and place onto tortilla, topping with yogurt sauce and salsa, then adding cabbage, black beans and avocado to your liking. Squeeze more lime juice right into the taco if you like.
5. Pinch yourself. You're not in Mexico. ;)
Macros (approx., per taco): 150 calories, 4 fat, 15 protein, 13 carb, 2 fiber.