spoon

Homemade Ranch Dressing

Category:

I love homemade Ranch Dressing. There is truly nothing better in my honest opinion, but everyone knows it's full of fat and calories, right? Well, I've been playing around with my favorite Ranch Dressing recipe and have gotten it down to...1 Pts Plus for a serving (2 tbsp.)! Woot!


Give it a whirl and let me know what you think!

Ingredients
1 cup, Nonfat Buttermilk
1/2 cup Light Mayonnaise

1/2 cup Nonfat, Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 tsp dried chives
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp dried dill weed
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp table salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper



Instructions
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Then whisk in the buttermilk. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.


Yield 1-1/2c.
1 serving = 2 tbsp

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails